Lands' End has a Little Girls (4-6x) & Big Girls (8-16) Knit Skort on clearance for only $2.97 (was $18.50). They have several colors to choose from at this price. Shipping is free with code JAN17 and Pin 3099.
Amazon has the Clif Kid Zbars, Variety Pack available with Subscribe & Save for just $10.19. The 24 ct pack includes 8 Chocolate Brownie, 8 Chocolate Chip, and 8 Honey Graham. That equals to just $.42 per bar! Shipping is free with S&S.
If you prefer not to get additional shipments, you can go into your Amazon account and turn off Subscribe & Save after your order ships.
Amazon prices fluctuate frequently. If you click the above link and the blue Subscribe & Save box is no longer displayed, the deal is dead.
As part of the Daily Deals, Target has the Fisher Price Imaginext Serpent Pirate Ship for only $29.99. I checked coupon code 3TZDANJ5 and it took an additional 10% off, bringing the final price to $26.99! Walmart sells this same toy for $39.97! Shipping is free for all Target Daily Deals.
As with most Imaginext toys, this one has great reviews. You can read them over at Amazon.
Right now you can score a great deal on Lego Rock Band over at Amazon:
- PS3 $10.30
- Wii $14.76
- Xbox 360 $17.13
- Nintendo DS $ $9.75
- Huggies: $3.00/2 Snug & Dry diapers
- Huggies Wipes: $1.00/1 Huggies Wipes Tub + (1) Refill 180 ct+
- Pull Ups: $2.00/1 printable coupon
- GoodNites: $1.00/1 printable coupon
- Pampers: $1.50/1 Cruisers, Swaddlers Sensitive or Extra Protection 12/26 PG, $1.50/1 Diapers or Pants 12/26 PG
- Easy Ups: $1.50/1 Diapers or Pants 12/26 PG
- Target Up & Up diapers: $1.50/1 50ct + boxed diapers
- Earth's Best: $5.00/1 formula can, $1.50/1 diapers, $1.00/7 baby food, $.55/1 infant cereal
- Similac: $3.00/1 Similac formula, , $5.00/1 form 12/5 RP, $5.00/2 from 12/05 RP
- Enfamil: $2.00/1 from 12/5 SS
- Gerber: $.75/2 Purees 11/14 RP (exp 1/16), $1.00/2 cereals 11/14 RP (exp 1/16), $3.00/1 Good Start formula 11/14 RP (exp 1/16), $1.00/2 Graduates 11/14 RP (exp 1/16)
- Johnson & Johnson: $.75/1 Johnson's Baby Soothing Vapor Bath, $.75/1 Johnson's Baby Honey Apple Wash or Lotion, $1.00/1 Johnson's Baby or Natural Product 1/9 SS
- Aveeno: $1.00/1 Aveeno baby printable, FREE Aveeno Lotion wyb 3 participating products offer , $1.00/1 Aveeno baby product 1/9 SS
- Desitin: $1.00/1 01/09 SS
- Triple Paste Cream: $2.00/1 Triple Paste Cream
- Zarbee's: $2.00/1 Zarbee's cough syrup
- Head to Amazon and find great deals on diapers & wipes – delivered right to your door. Purchasing with Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save will save you 30% off Amazon's already low prices. Combine with a 20% off Amazon diaper coupon that can be found in various magazines to save even more. Examples of diaper deals can be found here and wipe deals here.
- Pampers jumbo pack diapers are 2/$18 at Walgreens and you will also earn $3.00 in RR.
- Pampers Cruisers or Baby Dry big pack diapers are $19.97 at Rite Aid and you will earn $1.00 +UP Rewards.
- Select Pampers and Huggies value pack diapers are $29.99 at Target. Buy two and get a $10 Target GC.
- Huggies big box diapers are $19.99 at Publix through 1/18 or 1/19, depending on your area. You will also find a $3.00 off Huggies box diapers coupon in this week's Publix ad.
- Walgreens brand Premium Boxed Diapers 70-82 ct are $14.99.
- All CVS brand Supreme Diapers or Training Pants are BOGO 50% off.
- As with the diaper deals, Amazon has great prices on wipes as well. See this post for some recent wipes deals.
- Pampers wipes 60-72 ct are $2.49 at Walgreens.
- Walgreens brand wipe refill packs 231-234 ct are $4.99.
- Enfamil Premium or AR Lipil Powder 23.4 oz is $22.99 at Rite Aid.
- There is a $7.00/2 Enfamil formula 22.2-24 oz coupon in this week's Publix circular. Coupon expires 1/18 or 1/19, depending on your area.
- Gerber Good Start powder formula 32.1 value size is $25.49 at Target.
- Gerber Good Start formula is $20.99 at Kmart. Use the $3.00/1 Good Start formula 11/14 RP (exp 1/16) and pay $17.99.
- Gerber 2nd foods 12 pks are $5.69 at Target. The 2-pk 16 oz Gerber cereal is $5.69 as well.
- Gerber 2-pk 1st and 2nd foods are $.97 each at Target. Buy (8) and get one FREE. All other Gerber 2nd foods or cereal is 10% off.
- Select Gerber 2nd foods 2-pks are $.90 each at Kmart through 2/7.
- Avent, Playtex, Gerber or MAM baby bottles, pacifiers, and sippy cups are BOGO 50% off at Rite Aid. Use (2) $1.00/1 Playtex bottles coupons to sweeten the deal.
- There is a $3.00/2 Johnson's baby products coupon in this week's Publix circular. Coupon expires 1/18 or 1/19, depending on your area.